Fortunately, we have now been able to open almost all facilities for you. We will continue to post updates via this page, at the park and via the Witterzomer app. It goes without saying that the (RIVM) guidelines must be observed at all facilities. At the facilities you will be informed about the measures taken for this. You will also receive the exact opening hours during your stay on arrival. We receive many questions about the following facilities, which is why you will receive an explanation.
• Reception: The reception is open, but we request that you only come by if necessary. You can ask your questions by email, chat, Whatsapp and telephone. On busy arrival and departure days we will welcome you and see you off in our special Drive Thru!
• Recreation program: During the summer holidays, the weekends in September / October and the autumn holidays, we offer a recreation program, adapted to the guidelines of the RIVM and the Safety Region.
• Open air swimming pool: The swimming pool is open in accordance with the guidelines. During busy periods we will work with time slots, you will be informed about this at the park.
• Recreational pond: No additional measures apply to the recreational pond, other than the RIVM guidelines.
• Skik indoor play and bowling: Fortunately, Skik can be played again! For the time being no time slots are used, this may possibly be the case when it is very busy.