Saturday, March 28, 16:30 hrs
On Thursday, March 26, an emergency ordinance of the Drenthe Safety Region came into force. This regulation means that we had to close all common sanitary areas until April 6. Naturally, all other measures from RIVM and the government also apply to the park, such as the ban on gathering.
We understand that you really want to know what this means for your camping reservation. We would kindly, but urgently, ask you not to contact us. We will first contact the guests with arrival between March 27 and April 5. We are waiting to see what possible measures will be after 6 April.
Witterzomer remains open for annual guests and guests in rental accommodations.
The Corona virus is gripping the entire world. Holiday Park Witterzomer keeps a close eye on the latest developments regarding the Corona virus and the guidelines of the Dutch government, RIVM and the sector organization Hiswa / Recron. The safety and health of our guests and employees are paramount. In our park we therefore pay extra attention to general hygiene.
Holiday park Witterzomer will remain open, with the exception of our catering facilities, supermarket and indoor playground and bowling Skik. The listed facilities will certainly remain closed until April 6, 2020.
Due to Government guidelines,unfortunately not all facilities are open. Until April 6 the following adjusted opening hours apply:
Receptie daily 09.00 – 18.00
Rappe Hap closed
Skik indoor playground & bowling closed
Laundry service closed
We will keep a close eye on developments surrounding measures after April 6. When when more is known, we will mention it here.
As usual, we ensure good hygiene in our spaciously designed park. Naturally, we follow developments closely and follow the advice of the Dutch government, RIVM and sector organization Hiswa / Recron. This could include:
- Extra hygiene for employees
- If you already have symptoms, you should stay at home.
- Avoid contact with other guests and / or employees as much as possible.
- Questions should preferably be asked by email or by phone. Due to the crowds, it may take longer before you receive an answer from us.
We trust that by taking these measures together with you, we can let you enjoy a carefree holiday.
We can imagine that you are unsure whether to cancel your holiday. Unfortunately, fear of the Coronavirus or wanting to avoid contact in connection with the Coronavirus is not a valid reason for cancellation. In case of cancellation, you will always lose part of the travel sum, depending on the moment of cancellation.
Cancelation more than 3 months before the day of arrival means 15% payment
Cancelation 3 to 2 months before the day of arrival means 50% payment
Cancelation 2 to 1 month before the day of arrival means 75% payment
Cancelation within 1 month prior to arrival means 90% payment
Cancelation on the day of arrival means 100% payment
If you have a continuous cancellation insurance with your insurer, please check the terms and conditions of your own insurance before contacting us. Each insurer has its own conditions.
Of course we want to, as far as possible, do something for our guests and have created special conditions for this. You can read more about this below.
These special conditions have been created in connection with the situation in The Netherlands regarding the Corona virus. We apply these conditions until at least April 6, 2020. If there is reason to do so, these conditions will be extended or amended.
Arrivals until 31 May, 2020
- These special conditions mean that you can convert your reservation to another date in 2020 or convert your payment into a credit free of charge in 2020. The following conditions apply:
- The arrival date of your reservation is between today and Sunday 31 May 2020 at the latestThe reservation is a maximum of 21 nights
- If the new period is a more expensive period, you must pay the difference
- If the new period is a cheaper period, there is no refund
- If the reservation is related to an event, we do not guarantee availability on the new date of the event in 2020. If there is no availability, you will not receive a refund of money already paid. If the event is canceled completely, the credit cannot be carried over to next year.
- The reservation can be converted once to a new date.
Witterzomer reserves the right to change or suspend these special conditions at any time.