We are very happy to receive our guests at our park again. Naturally we try to arrange everything for you as well as possible and extra (hygiene) measures are taken. We understand that you have many questions about your vacation for the coming period. Via this page we provide you as a (potential) guest with the most up to date information. We will of course remain dependent on the measures taken by the government and how the situation develops further. It is therefore possible that changes will follow.
National policy is aimed at keeping social contacts with others to a minimum and guaranteeing (hand) hygiene. We and all employees follow this policy. Our employees are only at work when they are in good health. Even more attention has been paid to cleaning throughout the park and measures have been taken for facilities where many guests meet, such as hand rails and walking lines.
Naturally, the RIVM guidelines apply at the park:
• Complaints? Stay at home and get tested;
• Keep 1.5 meters away from others;
• Wash your hands often;
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow;
• Stay away from crowded places;
• Wear a mouth mask in public indoor areas.
At the park you will be informed about the measures and working methods at the various facilities. In order for all guests to enjoy our park, it is very important that everyone adheres to the guidelines.
It is possible to receive day visitors at the park, your guests can register at the reception. There is a maximum of 3 people (adults and / or children) per pitch per day.
If you receive guests, we would like to hear this at least 2 days before arrival, so that we can do the necessary preparation for them.
We will continue to post updates via this page, at the park and via the Witterzomer app. It goes without saying that the (RIVM) guidelines must be adhered to at all facilities. At the facilities you will be informed about the measures taken for this. You will also receive the exact opening times during your stay upon arrival. We receive many questions about the following facilities, which is why you will receive an explanation about this.
• Reception: The reception is open, but we ask you to come by only if necessary and to enter with only one person from your traveling party. You can ask your questions by e-mail, chat, Whatsapp and telephone. On busy arrival and departure days we will welcome you and see you off in our special Drive Thru!
• Restaurants: Our catering locations are currently closed. During the autumn holidays you can go to Skik every day from 5 p.m. for various takeaway meals and snacks. From October 26 this will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Skik: for indoor games, a maximum of 30 people applies, including parents and children. I.v.m. the limited capacity can only take one companion. We work with time slots, which can be reserved via the app. At the moment Skik is only accessible to residents.
• Bowling: The bowling alleys are open and you can make a reservation for this via the app. It is only allowed to make a reservation with your own household. At the moment, the bowling alleys are only open for resident guests.
• Recreation program: During the autumn holidays and the Halloween weekend we offer a recreation program, adapted to the guidelines of the RIVM and the Safety Region. Unfortunately, parents cannot participate / be present at children's activities. For parents of small children, we try to offer a suitable solution on site.
• Recreation pond: No additional measures apply to the recreational pond, other than the RIVM guidelines.